2011年6月30日 星期四

May&June(ARK)

This article is written in English, because it’s about what happened to me and how I’ve been through these 2 months. If my friend,you really find some grammar mistakes, please don’t speak them out, and inform me with this email ( austin1703@hotmail.com ) haha!



About the beginning of last month, I found 1 thing which really troubles me, and of course, I didn’t sleep that night. It was still working after that, and I can’t stop thinking about it. The accumulation of stress and tiredness has been exhausting me harder and harder day by day. Ignoring my thought was in vain, they always came back to my mind, and force me to be awake.



Bad dreams also could wake me up in the midnight, and the panic of waking up with startle was even greater than what of simple sleeplessness. This might continue a couple of days, and each restless night almost drove me mad.



I can’t tell which one of flustered thoughts or exhausted-insomnia is the cause or the consequence of each other. However no matter what it is, they both made me physically and mentally weak. Anxiety in day and panic on my pillow were keep superseding by each other almost each day of these 2 months.



My born gift ( if I may say so ) helped me little on this problem, and even made it worse. Then I had to look for both interpersonal and medical help, because I knew that I was fighting and struggling with my greatest weakness. I also knew that if I give up , it will brought me self-destruction.



Some of my friends gave me advices and support me to enhance my self-confidence. Some helped me to get some information to know myself much better, and also gave me both mental and medical support. I really appreciate that they didn’t gave me up like I almost did to myself, and still helped me like they ever did before.



I am gradually recovering, and hope it will continue. About the “gift” be told above, will be explained on this blog hereafter.

1 則留言:

  1. I don't see any mistake grammar. So I don't need to mail you and I think I can post my message in here.However I like your english is good. Wish you can recover as soon as possible

    group of rice is always expect you to return

    回覆刪除