2011年10月7日 星期五

ADD(ARK)

I was diagnosed as having Attention Deficit Disorder(ADD) about 3 months ago.That is a kind of hereditary disease,might get from my father.

ADD is disease about my brain,it makes me harder to focus on the things I really want to,and also make me hard to calm myself down.It will push me thinking over and over again,even I don't want to.It makes me like the things which are really exciting or dangerous.

A little bit strange that I talk about this "DISORDER" this way, but It didn't upset me too much. By this diagnoses I finally know the reason why I always thinking. In fact I was not exactly THINKING.All different ideas comes out automatically. They're coming and leaving almost in seconds,too quick to catch them.And I'll not have too much patience on thing I'm not interested in. I can handle many work in one time,but hard to act a long-term plan.I usually talk and think at the same moment,and no one ,even myself, find this out. For me this diagnoses was set me free from psychopath.

I'll consider this DISEASE as my gift. According to professional advises,I know the way which can make easier to concentrate. The creativity and imaginary  I get from ADD is almost endless. It is more proper if I put this GIFT into a good use.


1 則留言:

  1. Thinking automatically is very tired if you think every time!!But thank god you are a optimistic guy, I'm really touched when I read your essay. Maybe you can try to write or draw something FREELY when you have lots of mind. I know that you can't catch them, but just do it! Maybe you can be a awesome artist. God bless you:)

    回覆刪除